Soccology operates under the Community Interest Company (CIC) Human Home and would welcome all donations, no matter how big or small to support our work in the community. Want to make us your selected charity?
Ways to donate
Take part in one of our challenge events
Regular giving by direct debit
Collections using branded envelopes available upon request
Gifts in memory, cash gift or share of estate.
See how far your gift goes
£50 could pay for 50 minutes of one-to-one counselling so that a child could talk about topics relating to their mental health.
£700 could support 100 children be able to access a group talking session.
£2700 could provide mental health support for a parent and their child for a year.
How Soccology is funded
0% Comes from government funding.
Last year approximately 20% of funding came from organisations buying into the service with the remaining 80% being donations.
On average it costs approx £3k to run one-to-one counselling for one parent and one child for one year.
If you would like to support our work through donation please drop us a line and we will be sure to contact you as soon as possible.